A once a week Bible club for children
ages: 4 yrs. old - 5th grade.
When: Thursdays 6:30-8:00pm
Begins: Thursday Oct. 12th
What We Do:
* We begin activities at 6:30 pm. These opening activities are ice breakers. We encourage you to arrive early enough so that your child can participate in these activities with the other children. It is a great time to meet new friends. We want to build relationships with the kids.
* We have an enthusiastic worship time, which includes singing and prayer.
* We play games that are active and fun, yet meaningful in nature. They are carefully planned to prepare the children for the lesson that is to follow.
* The kids will hear a Bible story or lesson and get a chance to act it out or be in the audience as others act it out.
* Various other Activities to reinforce the lesson; such as crafts, edible crafts, and Bible memorization games.